- Books/Audio Books may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Magazines, DVDs/VHS, and Story Stows may be checked out for 1 week.
- Certain reference materials may not be removed from the library. These items will have stickers on their covers indicating their ineligibility for circulation.
- 5 cents per day per book, video, or magazine.
- 20 cents per day per Interlibrary Loan.
- $1 per day per Story Stow.
- Fines are not charged for days the library is closed.
How can I avoid paying late fees?
- Keep your receipt when you check out your books and other items.
- Sign up for email notification at the circulation desk.
- Renew online or by phone.
- Schedule regular visits to the library.
- Use the library book drop in front of the library when it is convenient.
- Regularly visit www.gretnapubliclibrary.org and log onto your account in order to view the material checked out on your card and review the due dates and late fees.
You may have a maximum of 35 items on your account at any one time.
Only 3 DVDs may be checked out per valid library card.
Only 10 magazines may be checked out per valid library card.
Only 1 Story Stow per valid library card.